Men's Bracket Mayhem

Advertisement
LANDON'S BRACKET CHALLENGE

LANDON'S BRACKET CHALLENGE

75 Members | Public Group | ID# 2791
Commish Note
Thank you for joining Landon's Bracket Challenge! Please pay your $20 entry fee ASAP via Venmo to (@Kevin-Massimino). Those who haven't paid by March 20th will be removed from the group. 75% of all entry fees are going directly to support charitable causes supporting Landon's diagnosis with the remaining 25% going to the owner of the winning bracket. Invite your friends and expand our impact! Having issues signing up? Call Kevin at (253) 334-7252

Group Leaders

RankOwner/Bracket/ChampRound of 64Round of 32Round of 16Round of 8Round of 4ChampionshipPts/Poss Pts
1st
Hailey
Hailey's Mediocre Bracket
Connecticut
252412163232141/141
2nd
Erin
Erin's Extraordinary Bracket
Connecticut
242412163232140/140
3rd
Jansen Vandermeulen
January
Connecticut
262424161632138/138
4th
Danny
Danny's Swag Surfin Bracket
Connecticut
212412161632121/121
5th
Dylan
Dylan's Standout Bracket
Connecticut
141212163232118/118
6th
Karl
Go Cougs
Connecticut
22221681632116/116
7th
Mitchell
Mitch Mullers Locks
Connecticut
20248161632116/116
8th
Katherine
Katie knows nothing about ball
Connecticut
2426881632114/114
9th
Nancy
Nancy's Unbelievable Bracket
Connecticut
20228161632114/114
10th
Hitman
Hitman's World-Class Bracket
Connecticut
20228161632114/114
11th
jenna
Austin Deary
Connecticut
23221281632113/113
12th
Charlie
Charlie's Cool Bracket
Connecticut
22221281632112/112
13th
Noah
Noah's Nifty Bracket
Connecticut
22221281632112/112
14th
Michael
Michael’s Bracket
Connecticut
21181681632111/111
15th
Mollie
Mollie's Majestic Bracket
Connecticut
21181681632111/111
16th
Andrew
Andrew's Great Bracket
Connecticut
23201281632111/111
17th
Thomas
Woodstock Wins
Connecticut
20201281632108/108
18th
David
dscurran06
Connecticut
21181281632107/107
19th
HenryS
HenryS's Astonishing Bracket
Connecticut
2220881632106/106
20th
rich
rich's Unreal Bracket
Connecticut
20181281632106/106
21st
Dominic D
Dom
Connecticut
2120881632105/105
22nd
McKenna
McKenna’s Agreeable Bracket
Connecticut
2318881632105/105
23rd
Christopher
Christopher's Primo Bracket
Connecticut
2120881632105/105
24th
Michael
In my Kim English Era
Connecticut
1822881632104/104
25th
Drew
Drew's Dandy Bracket
Purdue
2222816320100/100
26th
Michael
Michael's Swag Bracket
Connecticut
231288163299/99
27th
Kyle
Corn dogs Jackie.
Purdue
222081632098/98
28th
Stan
BostonStan
N. Carolina
2022122416094/94
29th
Erin
Erin's Extraordinary Bracket
N. Carolina
2322161616093/93
30th
Mark
JustSaying
N. Carolina
2124121616089/89
31st
Mason Coletta
Mason Coletta's Great Bracket
Purdue
222020816086/86
32nd
Nik
Nik's Neat Bracket
N. Carolina
2020121616084/84
33rd
Nick
Nick's Nifty Bracket
Houston
232212816081/81
34th
Rob
Big Ten Favorites
Houston
222012816078/78
35th
ANTHONY
ANTHONY's Antithesis
Kentucky
181481616072/72
36th
Todd
Todd's Tip-Top Bracket
Purdue
21224816071/71
37th
Megan
Megan's Marvelous Bracket
N. Carolina
25221680071/71
38th
Chris
Friar Fanatic
Houston
191281616071/71
39th
HCurtis
HCurtis's Remarkable Bracket
Marquette
19261680069/69
40th
DavidC
drcoxwsu
N. Carolina
22261280068/68
41st
Emily
Emily's Swell Bracket
Houston
19202080067/67
42nd
RJ
Amateur Bracketologist
Arizona
2326880065/65
43rd
Mike
Mike's Majestic Bracket
Illinois
23181680065/65
44th
VaughnH
VaughnH's Quality Bracket
Kentucky
23201280063/63
45th
David
David's Definitive Bracket
Kentucky
20221280062/62
46th
Gianluca
Luca’s Bracket for Landon
Baylor
22201280062/62
47th
Michael
Michael's Super Bracket
Tennessee
20241600060/60
48th
Kylie
Kylie's Swell Bracket
Houston
2320880059/59
49th
Kathleen
Kathleen's Super Bracket
Florida
2264816056/56
50th
Jess
Melby Madness
N. Carolina
1920880055/55